Without someplace to get warm, it would be easy to die of hypothermia. The owners were smart to shut down the ski lodge until the HVAC system was replaced. Mom and dad were scrambling to find another ski lodge at such short notice. I’m glad they found one, but it wasn’t like our regular ski lodge. They had a smaller lodge and the fireplace wasn’t nearly as friendly. They did have nice cottages for the family to gather and in. There was also excellent HVAC in those cottages. We had a great time on our holiday this year, however, we’re all looking forward to next year and being at our regular ski lodge. The trails were nicer and the hot chocolate was better. Maybe it was the lodge with their huge fireplace that made the hot chocolate taste better..

It was an old house, but it needed air conditioning.

 

Air conditioning worker