It was a cold morning when I received a call from our company’s CEO. He requested that I get to the office as soon as I could. I had just gotten home from a night shift. I was looking forward to enjoying a warm cup of cocoa and about four hours of sleep. I had just taken off my safety shoes and when I got the call. I left the house in a rush. As I drove to the office, I noticed dark smoke coming from the boiler room. I had spent the night doing boiler repair and so I was worried. I quickly changed into my work gear and headed to the system floor. I met the lead heating technician and a few agents from the homeowner solution company downtown. The technician briefed me on the events of the morning. After the servicing, I drained all the oil and turned off the gas furnace which led to the poor quality heating that contributed to the explosion. Upon further investigation, it was discovered that the wifi thermostat was turned off and we had a faulty geo heat pump. The ants immediately revoked our operating license and ordered us to meet a few requirements. Installing the new HVAC and performing regular heater maintenance were among the requirements recommended to us. The agents advised that we inquire more about heating from one of their top heating dealers in the heating business. The distributor would recommend quality HVAC equipment. All our operations had come to a standstill. Several meetings were held as we tried to discuss ways on how to meet the requirements as the company was short on cash as well. The CEO suggested we lay off a few workers whose positions had become redundant.