I dropped a space gas furnace right on our foot

I was helping our Grandma clean out her basement as well as I ended up easily hurting myself! That’s what always seems to happen to me whenever I’m trying to do a great deed for someone.

I think that it’s tploy that great deeds don’t go unpunished, that’s for sure… At least that’s the way that it always seems to go with me.

Anyway, I was going to try as well as help our Grandma with a bunch of cleaning as well as organizational stuff that she was trying to get done, but she asked me if I could help her find her electric space gas furnace that she likes to plug in next to her chair in the study room, then during the wintertime, our Grandma always likes to have that little electric space gas furnace blocked in whenever she’s resting there reading or seeing TV at night, then of course, I can’t ever deny our Grandma anything because she is the sweetest most relaxing lady that there is. I like her so much as well as so when she asked me to sweep up the basement as well as find her electric space heater, I immediately got to work. Of course, it turned out that while I was cleaning, I didn’t have certainly much of a problem finding the space heater, but then when I was trying to bring it upstairs to get it blocked in as well as set up for her, I ended up tripping over the chord as well as dropping it on our ankle! I ended up having to go get ex-rays at the hospital, my Grandma felt terrible that this happened to me however it wasn’t her fault at all.

Clickable link