I dropped a space furnace right on our foot

I was helping our Grandma clean out her basement and I ended up really hurting myself! That’s what always seems to happen to me whenever I’m trying to do a nice deed for someone, however i think that it’s tploy that nice deeds don’t go unpunished, that’s for sure, and at least that’s the way that it always seems to go with me.

Anyway, I was going to try and help our Grandma with a bunch of cleaning and organizational stuff that she was trying to get done.

She asked me if I could help her find her electric space furnace that she enjoys to plug in next to her chair in the family room, however during the wintertime, our Grandma always enjoys to have that little electric space furnace plugged in whenever she’s sitting there studying or enjoying TV at night, however of course, I can’t ever deny our Grandma anything because she is the sweetest most appealing lady that there is. I love her so much and so when she asked me to sweep up the basement and find her electric space heater, I immediately got to work. Of course, it turned out that while I was cleaning, I didn’t have genuinely much of a concern finding the space heater, but then when I was trying to bring it upstairs to get it plugged in and set up for her, I ended up tripping over the chord and dropping it on our ankle! I ended up having to go get ex-rays at the hospital, then my Grandma felt bad that this happened to me however it wasn’t her fault at all.

 

Quality heating and cooling